Locate The Brackets
1. Loose lock piece: Use srewdriver to loose lock piece of the brackets.
2. Position brackets: Put the brackets on the track, keeping the lock piece loose so that you are able to move them on the track.
3. Adjust brackets' distance
(2) Adjustable workable range:
Length1 3.9''-7.9'' (10-20cm)
Length2': 7.9''-19.7'' (20-50cm)
4. Mark brackets (1) Take one piece of the brackets. (2) Put it on LineEF(marked at STEP2) accodrding to the position you located for brackets ( Length1 and Length2). (3) Use pencil to mark 4-drilling-hole for every position that suppose to have the bracket one after another.
1. For Length1 and Length2, you can adjust them due to the circumstance of your track according to the adjustable workable range . 2. Please do make sure Length1 and Length2 should never be greater than 50cm. 3. For bracket marks, always keep every marks of 4-drilling-hole in the same horizontal.